Hardware benchmarks and reviews
Linux related hardware test, benchmarks and reviews
- Performance of AMD A8 APU on Xubuntu 15.04 with radeon and fglrx drivers - Which driver is better - open source radeon or closed fglrx, and what is the user experience for both of them?
- How cool is Lenovo Flex 10 netbook and how to install Linux on 32-bit UEFI system? - Reviewing Lenovo Flex 10 laptop with a flippable touch screen allowing using it in tent and stand modes.
- Building a Linux PC using low power quad core Celeron J1900 - Ultra quiet PC with no fans, four cores and up to 16 GB of RAM running Linux or Windows
- Benchmarking Celeron J1900 on Xubuntu Linux - How much computing power does a 10W CPU offers and how much power does it really consumes?
- Improving Celeron J1900 gaming performance by connecting external graphics card to PCIe x1 2.0 slot - How much can we gain from GPU connected to slow PCIe x1 slot instead of typical x16? How much performance increase simple external GPU will give?
- Monitoring AMD, Intel and NVIDIA graphics card usage under Linux - A quick look through tools allowing to monitor resource usage of graphics cards under Linux
- Testing DDR3 and DDR4 RAM performance on Linux - What affects RAM performance and how that affects games and application performance?
- Quick SSD on USB performance test - Testing write and read speeds of an SSD disk connected via USB2 and USB3
- Atrix Lapdock - a laptop-like docking station for mini PCs - A handy dock for Raspberry Pi and other mini PCs providing power and a 11,6" laptop like features
- Using USB3 to HDMI adapter based on SMSC chipset under Linux - Using SMSC UFX7000 based USB3 to HDMI adapter under Linux
- Quick test of Asus USB-N10 WiFi adapter under Linux - Testing how good and stable Asus N10 WiFi dongle works under Linux
- Long range Bluetooth communication with SENA Parani UD100 adapter - A USB based simple to use Bluetooth adapter achieving long working distances due to use of external antennas