How to install and test punFramework on fluxBB 1.3?
punFramework is a very simple MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework incorporated in fluxBB forum. It is designed as a tool allowing to add additional components to the forum like news, articles or other php script. punFramework can't modify punBB itself, it add extra pages with your code. The MVC design pattern allows you to create modules in a clean, unified and easy way.
- fluxBB 1.3 Beta 2 (not tested with punBB 1.3 Beta).
- Download the development version of fluxBB 1.3 from fluxbb.org.
- Install fluxBB 1.3 on your server
- Download punFramework latest version (07.2008 Beta).
- Unzip it to an empty folder and copy mvc.php, debug.php, punFramework to your fluxBB folder
- Set chmod 777 on debug.php if you run linux/unix
- You can check punFramework by opening URL /mvc.php?c=punnews - you will see topics from the first forum as "news":