General Python related articles and tutorials
- IronPython introduction for Python developers - A quick look at IronPython for Python / Linux developers
- Scripting Ximea machine vision cameras in IronPython - Imaging with Ximea cameras using IronPython scripts
- Working with virtualenvs using virtualenvwrapper - How to manage and use multiple virtualenv instances using virtualenvwrapper
- Tokyo Cabinet and Python - Tokyo Cabinet is a scalable key-value database that can be used in high performance applications, including Python.
- Using MongoDB in Python and PHP - MongoDB is a no-relational document database. It main features are high performance and advanced features compared to plain key-value stores.
- MongoDB data management in Python - Description of the pymongo driver and data management in schema-free MongoDB database
- Searching multimedia sites in Python using public APIs - Search for video clips on YouTube and Vimeo, find slides on Slideshare, or documents on Scribd using Python and RESTful web APIS
- Aggregating and searching for developers projects in Python - Gather projects from bitbucket.org, github.com and code.google.com that match given search term using Python script
- Using Guardian OpenPlatform API - Guardian Open Platform is a new API from The Guardian for accessing it's publications, news and articles
- pyxdg - freedesktop.org specifications support - Handle application menu, file MIME types, recently used files, .desktop files and more used by Linux/Unix window managers.
- Pystacia - image manipulation library for Python - Quick look at Pystacia - no-compiler image manipulation library for multiple Python versions
- ASCOM for end user application developers - How to use ASCOM API to control astronomical hardware
- Address geocoding with geopy - Converting address into geographic coordinates
- sh - executing system commands and applications in Python - Easy way to execute system commands with python sh library