Using web-based image editors with Django apps
- API configuration - callback urls
- Attaching JS library
- Adding editor calls on selected images
- We create a URL to the editor like so:
- Such link will open up the editor. On "export" it will redirect to the callback URL with temporary image url under "file" variable.
- Saving image is like for FotoFlexer:
- Download helper JS library and add it to the web page.
- Using the JS function from the library we build the URL that will open the editor. We set image url, editor type and callback urls for save and cancel ("exit") actions:
- service variable defines which editor to use - "express" or the advanced "editor"
- On save we get the temporary image url in the GET variables: